Tyler graduated from Penn Trafford High School in 2010. He continued his education at Duquesne and then graduated from Seton Hill University in 2015. Tyler earned a degree in Elementary and Special Education. During his college career, he studied youth development that included education in gross and fine motor skills. His fifth year at SHU he took Exercise Science courses. Tyler is certified CPR/AED with the American Heart Association. Tyler is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). He is Certified Personal Trainer and Performance Enhancement Specialist with NASM. He is also certified IYCA Youth Fitness.Tyler is very excited to continue to learn and develop his knowledge to deliver authentic training. Tyler’s goal is to be a part of the solution.
Tyler played football for the Penn Trafford High School where he was a captain and First Team All Conference Linebacker. He then continued to play Linebacker for two years at Duquesne University. Later, he transferred to Seton Hill University where he finished his college football career. Tyler served as a two-year captain for the Griffins showing his leadership abilities on and off the football field. Tyler was the first Seton Hill football player in the schools history to make First Team All American. He was also a two year Capital One Academic All American. Tyler currently holds the single season tackle and sack record at Seton Hill. During his career at Seton Hill, the Kansas City Chiefs, Minnesota Vikings, Indianapolis Colts and Pittsburgh Steelers scouted him. He went to Villanova University’s Pro Day, where he worked out in front of 17 NFL scouts.
Now that his own football career is over, he is extremely excited to give back to the community, especially the younger generation. It is more than just training. I want my clients to get better mentally, physically, and spiritually! My clients are with me for an hour or two a day, so what about the rest of the hours when they leave? I want to make you better in the rest of your day! The hours when you aren’t in the facility!
Tim was a 3 sport athlete (basketball, baseball, football) all through highschool attending Kiski Area high school before transferring to Greensburg Central Catholic and graduated in 2012. After high school Tim attended Seton Hill University where he received a bachelor’s of science in Exercise Physiology. While at SHU Tim was a 4 year letterman in football, standout linebacker, and 2 time team captain for the Griffins. Tim spent his time off the field aiding in the walk a mile in her shoes campaign for 4 years where he lead a pledge group as well as spoke at the event, 2 separate times. Tim has completed his CPR/AED certification as well as first aid from the American Red Cross
Tracy Bowman, MS, RD, CSSD, LDN
Tracy is currently working on getting her doctorate from Pitt. She will be postponing her work with us until she finishes!
Tracy Bowman specializes in adult weight management, sports nutrition and health promotion. Tracy holds a B.S. in Dietetics and M.S. in Food and Nutrition from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. She is currently a Health and Physical Activity doctoral candidate at University of Pittsburgh. Tracy is a Registered Dietitian with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. She is also a Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD) and Certified Adult Weight Management Specialists from the Academy. She is also a Personal Trainer and Health Coach with the American College on Exercise. In addition to working full time at a University she teaches online nutrition courses at a community college and provides nutrition counseling within the community. In her free time she runs marathons, half marathons, and loves to bike, swim, snowboard, ice skate and spend time with her family.
- Ed.D University of Pittsburgh, ARCO – Health and Physical Activity
- Master of Science in Food and Nutrition, Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP)
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition & Dietetics, Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP)
- Sandrick J, Tracy D, Eliasson A, Roth A, Bartel J, Simko M, Bowman T, Harouse-Bell K, Kashani M, Vernalis M. Effect of a counseling session bolstered by text messaging on self-selected health behaviors in college students: A preliminary randomized controlled trial. JMIR Mhealth Uhealth 2017;5(5):e67
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Member of the American Council on Exercise Member of Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition
- CPR, AED, First Aid Certified Instructor by the American Red Cross, 2013
- Licensed Dietitian-Nutritionist by the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2011
- Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration, 2006
- Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified First AID/ CPR/ AED instructor
- Certified Health Coach